1-Health Care: The University provides students with a medical clinic under the supervision of a full-time doctor, equipped with the necessary ambulances. The University also provides comprehensive health insurance for all new students through the services fee paid by the new student.
2-Social, sports, cultural and scientific activities:
The University is keen to strengthen the University's connection with the community through targeted social activities that are held in each semester. The University is also keen to organize seminars and cultural and scientific competitions to enhance the scientific and cultural excellence of its students. The university administration is keen to enhance sports activities by creating the conditions for our students to follow up these activities and participate in various competitions held within the country among the Syrian universities. In the past academic year, the University organized a series of activities and events in all fields. The students were touched by this, as hardly a week passes there is a remarkable activity and outstanding events. In addition to the activities that take place in various national,native and social events
The University contributes to providing accommodation for students who wish to benefit from this service at an encouraging price and under the supervision of the university.
The University offers a variety of electronic services that enable the student to obtain information and carry out some important procedures and processes during his / her study at the university in electronic form, such as the Student Portal, which allows the student access to all academic and financial information, In addition to looking at the results of the tests and the final exam in electronic form,
The University also provided electronic registration service, where students can register courses at the beginning of each semester in electronic form from any place without the need to come to the university, in addition to the electronic payment service provided by the university to its students.
Believing in the importance of the activities and its role in the process of the integrated preparation of its students intellectually, physically and morally, which enables them to contribute to the comprehensive national development, the University has allocated an important part of its educational and instructional policy for student activities which are reflected in the following objectives:
• Discover students' talents and tendencies and work on their development and care.
• Integration in the preparation of students from the intellectual and physical aspects and the promotion of national and native affiliation.
• Raising students' performance in all life-saving skills.
• Provide students with healthy, social and scientific behavior.
• Cultural and scientific integration between academic study and complementary activities.
• Make leisure time useful and useful.
• To highlight the role of the university in serving the community and activate its role and communication between institutions and community activities and meet the needs of the community.