Students enrolled at the University are subject to the discipline set out in the following articles:
a) It is an offense that requires taking disciplinary action in violation of the laws and regulations of the university and the various student activities, in particular:
- Acts that violate university regulations and campus with all its facilities.
- Controlled abstinence from attending classes, lectures and other university work that the regulations require.
-cheating in exam, initiating, participating in or facilitating or violating the examination system
- Acts violating public morals and good conduct and behavior inside or outside the university, which harms the reputation of the university.
-- Organizing, joining, or participating in the University's activities without the prior permission of the University or the National Union of Syrian Students
- Participation in acts of a political nature contrary to the laws and regulations in force
- Conducting acts contrary to morality or due respect to the statutory bodies
- Misuse of university places or damage to, or destruction of, university equipment, materials or books
- Distributing bulletins, issuing wall papers, placing advertisements in any form or collecting signatures inside the university or the places attached thereto without the prior permission of the university presidency
-.To commit any process of forging or scam or Impersonating others in any matters related to the University and its affairs.
-Carrying a weapon or drink alcohol on campus and in university activities
- Assaulting any university staff or student.
b) Disciplinary Sanctions:
1- oral alarm
4- Denial of attending one of the courses for a period not exceeding one month
5-. Dismissal from the College for a period not exceeding one month, provided that this does not deprive the student from taking the examination
6- Depriving students from taking the exam in one or more courses in an exam
7- Canceling the student exam in one or more courses in one exam
8-separation from the College for a period not exceeding three months
9- Suspension of the student for a period of at least six weeks from the continuation of the study or examination and referral to the Disciplinary Committee
10- Deprivation of the exam in one course
11- Separation from college for more than three months
12-final separation from the collage
13-final separation from the university
c) The punishment shall be tightened in the event of repetition of the violation, and the decisions issued by disciplinary sanctions shall be kept in the student's file except for the oral and written observation. The final dismissal results in the student not being allowed to register or apply for the exams. The decision of disciplinary punishment must be announced within the university and the final decision of the university shall be notified to the other universities
d) Sanctions are imposed by:
a- Faculty members The professors and assistant professors are required to impose the first three penalties outlined above for the students during the lessons, lectures and work related to their decisions
b- Dean of the College or his representative, and may impose the first four penalties set out previously
c- The President of the University shall have the first ten penalties set forth above. In case of suspension, he may prevent the student from entering the campus for a maximum of six weeks
d-University council upon the proposal of the Disciplinary Committee and shall impose all penalties
e) General Provisions:
- The decision to refer the students to the Disciplinary Committee is issued by the university president directly or at the request of the dean of the relevant faculty.
- Decisions made by imposing the first five sanctions and Reserve Stop are final
- The person who imposed or proposed the penalty may not be reconsidered, but the University Council may be appealed against the decision issued by one of the disciplinary penalties set forth in the items. (6-7-8-10-11-12-13).
-The appeal shall be made by an application submitted by the student to the university president within a maximum period of two weeks from the date of announcing the decision, and the university council may prove or reduce the penalty
- The penalty may be lifted from the student's file at the written request of the student at least one year after the completion of the application. The penalty shall be lifted by a decision of the College Council for the first four penalties. And by decision of the Student Affairs Council for all penalties.
-The University Council may reconsider the decision of the final dismissal of the college or university after two years from the date of its issuance
- It is not permissible for the student to invoke his ignorance of the university regulations or systems or not to inform him of what has been published in the billboards. And what is published in these billboards is known from the time of publication