University approved exam instructions:
All our students are required to observe the following instructions:
-No student should enter the exam hall after distributing the questions, no matter what his excuse.
- It is prohibited to submit the exam to any student who does not have a university card or personal identification with the registration link.
- It is forbidden to write anything on the question sheet under the penalty of canceling the exam.
- The student is prohibited from answering the test book by lead, and the answer is by the normal blue ink (dry).
- It is strictly forbidden to allow any student to take the exam in the room other than his specified room whatever is the excuse, If this happens, the student will be penalized by giving him a grade of zero and will not reduce the sentence, even if it is the reason for the failure of the student or changing his status
-Students are prohibited from entering books, documents or any type of manuscripts into the exam hall under the penalty of canceling the exam, even if the papers do not relate to the exam material, even if they are free of writing. The observers inspect the students' seats before starting the exam. Books, dictionaries, tables or the like, as permitted by the course instructor
- Students should avoid placing any sign, number, mark or distinguishing mark on the exam book.
-- If the student is writing on the seat or wall, he or she is referred directly to the Disciplinary Committee.
- Students must make sure in advance of the announcements about the distribution of students in the examination halls and know where they sit.
- It is strictly forbidden to take the mobile phone to the examination room for any reason. It is considered a Punishable exam cheat. It also prohibits the introduction of women's wallets or books or abstracts. In case of loss, it is the responsibility of the student and the university administration is not responsible.
-The student is prohibited from speaking and causing disturbances during the exam or performing any work in violation of the examination system. In case of violation, the student is warned. if he repeats the offense he must leave the examination room. His exam is canceled in the course in which the offense was committed and given a grade of zero.
• -It is forbidden to argue with the head of the auditorium or the observers with any directives concerning the organization of the exam and its procedures. It also prohibits directing any question related to the exam material to the head of the auditorium or the auditor.
-- Every student who comes out of the examination hall without handing over his exam book and deliberately hiding it, which leads to confusion of the administration is referred to the Disciplinary Committee.
-A student may not protest of his ignorance of the University's laws or regulations or not inform him of what is published in the billboards, What is announced in this billboards is known from the time of publication.
- It is forbidden to borrow tools and pens inside the examination room, especially the calculators (if allowed), and the student is responsible for not bringing them.
-Do not wear head caps inside the exam hall.
• -The student is not entitled to leave the examination hall at least half an hour before the exam begins. He may not enter the examination room after leaving for any reason.
- Write the full name in Arabic and the student's university number in the space provided on the answer sheet and question sheet.
. Do not take or eat food and drinks in the exam hall
Do not insert any type of wired or wireless speakers or any electronic devices into the examination room.