University approved exam instructions:
All our students are required to observe the following instructions:
-No student should enter the exam hall after distributing the questions, no matter what his excuse.
- It is prohibited to submit the exam to any student who does not have a university card or personal identification with the registration link.
- It is forbidden to write anything on the question sheet under the penalty of canceling the exam.
- The student is prohibited from answering the test book by lead, and the answer is by the normal blue ink (dry).
- It is strictly forbidden to allow any student to take the exam in the room other than his specified room whatever is the excuse, If this happens, the student will be penalized by giving him a grade of zero and will not reduce the sentence, even if it is the reason for the failure of the student or changing his status
-Students are prohibited from entering books, documents or any type of manuscripts into the exam hall under the penalty of canceling the exam, even if the papers do not relate to the exam material, even if they are free of writing. The observers inspect the students' seats before starting the exam. Books, dictionaries, tables or the like, as permitted by the course instructor
- Students should avoid placing any sign, number, mark or distinguishing mark on the exam book.
-- If the student is writing on the seat or wall, he or she is referred directly to the Disciplinary Committee.
- Students must make sure in advance of the announcements about the distribution of students in the examination halls and know where they sit.